What was "Software's" reaction to KC winning $400?

Friday, April 25, 2008

The "Other" Draft



Who are the tools that get all worked up for the NFL draft every year? I'm a very casual draft watcher: I'll stumble upon it as I'm flipping between "Kiana's Flex" and ESPNews. It seems that every time I catch a draft, I get the requisite video of the Jets fans either groaning in agony or cheering as if the ghost of Joe Namath has been resurrected.
Fellas: it's draft day.
In the immortal words of Sergeant Hulka: "lighten up, Francis."
Of course, Miami Dolphins fans get a free pass from this criticism in 2007. They were certainly justified for the moaning, groaning and self-flagellation that accompanied last year's first-round pick (Ted Ginn, Jr.).

2 comments:

A-Lo said...

I will be moaning and groaning again this year. I do not like Jake Long at the #1. I really wanted Howie's son Chris. I do like Parcells in charge but also glad hes not coach. Another year of misery for me

Jon said...

...and the Jets fans go wild as they receive the 30th pick in the 1st round from the Packers.

Losers.