What was "Software's" reaction to KC winning $400?

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Its finally Over


I love the draft. Even though it drags on and on, I still get addicted and cant stop watching it. So, did you like what your team did? As far as us pastygangstaz are concerned we follow,

Detroit: JOE LOUIS
Chicago and Dallas: FLC
St. Louis: TLIC
Miami: BUTTA
Dallas: ROSS and ND40
Pittsburgh: MM

So, what do you think?

Overall, Im happy with Dolphins picks. I really like them getting MICH QB Henne with their 3rd pick. They stocked up on OL and DL. Im skeptical of ever picking a OL #1 overall but I just hope it works out.

I really love the Cowboys 1st two picks. RB Felix Jones is like a Ronnie Brown with the Dolphins. I have to admit though that I really love ILL RB Mendenhall. The Cowboys passed on him and Steelers grabbed him. He was my second fav back behind RB McFadden. The Raiders having McFadden will be very interesting

2 comments:

ROSS said...

As far down as the Cleveland pick got the Cowboys, I think they did the best they could at the spots they landed. The window is open for Dallas now - I am more interested in a Chad Johnson/Anquan Boldin acquisition than the draft, at least this year. Windows open and shut mighty quick in these modern times. Mighty quick.

Mish said...

I am very happy with the Steelers first two picks, I don't think we were expecting either of those two guys to be there, so we took the best talent available.

I don't the Steelers addressed their issues the Jaguars brought up against them for the 4th year in a row... Pittsburgh is just a 3rd grade bully, Punch them in the mouth and they fall apart.