What was "Software's" reaction to KC winning $400?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BUTTA RB Ernie Graham, Why?




Seriously, these are two pictures of Earnest Graham. I tend to like "The Pimp" Ernie opposed to the "running back Ernie". Both are "players" in different ways. And I'm a hater.

So, it comes to my 4th round pick. Ive taken 1 RB and 2 WRs, Something I dont usually do. Now, Im stumped. Dazed and confused. I already went against my strategy. Why? I have no idea. I passed up two guys I really wanted for some reason. All of a sudden Jonny says, "I know who hes taking. You use it in a smore". Yep, Jonny is right. A graham cracker.

So here he is. I have Earnest Graham. This is a my worst pick of the draft and a guy I am willing to trade for a marshmallow or Hershey bar. I just wish it would all go away.

1 comment:

Jon said...

...but, wait, Adam: Graham could be running behind current Bears' OT Fred Miller this season.

Miller has told the media that he will announce today whether he's sticking with the Bears or taking an offer from Tampa Bay.

Yes, this is the product of the Bears' offensive line that produced a magical 4.3 yards/carry in 2005, 3.8 yards/carry in 2006 and 3.1 yards/carry in 2007.